Road Ready Tours is committed to providing safe and reliable service for our customers and employees. We operate in accordance with applicable government guidelines and regulations. With customer safety as our top priority, we strictly adhere to the following policies and procedures:
- Passengers are requested to wear facial coverings while on bus trips. We can provide you a mask if needed.
- All bus ductwork is sanitized between each trip.
- The bus cabin and seats are sanitized with a disinfectant fogger before each trip.
- Hand sanitization stations are installed at the entry to each bus for passengers boarding and departing.
We also encourage you to visit the CDC page that provides the most up to date information on COVID-19. It also details what each individual can do to prevent his or her own exposure to COVID-19, which we include below for immediate reference:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
If you have further questions, please email us or call Bob at 813-363-5070.